Tuesday 1 February 2011

I Reminded Myself :) :)

I was on the verge of forgetting that my positive thinking was the one that was giving me all I desired all this while. I was about to move towards being a slave to my not so positive thots when I was reminded about being positive again.

I asked to be happy & seen the impact of it in just few hours.

It has been proved once again that there is always a good reason for anything that happens. There is a bit of future saved in everything done in the present by us. When I started writing my blogs I never knew that one day I will be motivated by simply reading my own blogs. That when M just about to give up it will come up like a ray of hope to tell me why I should not.

M going to make a small effort everyday from my end to stick to being positive & keep asking what I want because that will be My reminder to God.

Reminding him What I want

No comments:

Post a Comment