Saturday 29 January 2011

Happiness is a state of mind

I was going thru some of the pieces I wrote earlier, it presented me with a realisation that I truly am the master of my own happiness.

I could see myself transforming from a person who was full of negative thoughts about sufferings and loss of love, who started penning down her wishes and picturising what she wants to be happy, and towards the most recent piece I can see her words of gratitude which showed she was getting closer to it by the day. I could see my tone was happy and my mood was chirpy.

This reminded me that the change in thought process made changes in my life too. Which I had forgotten from some time now. When I started getting determined to change my state of mind I automatically attracted the situations & things in my life that make me happy.

I also remembered that a friend of mine once told me that HAPPINESS IS A STATE OF MIND & I was lost at this statement because I didn't understand it back then. I guess I understand it now :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment